Required Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience in medical sales required; prefer Sleep, Homecare, EMS, Telehealth, and Respiratory markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- United States based sales or distributor management experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Professional and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to present and sell to all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Strong computer skills including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and customer databases.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; high level of business management and facilitation skills; ability to resolve complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines/schedules
- Customer focused; action-oriented; team motivator; self -developing; creative and innovative; problem-solver; ethical with strong values; self-starter; highly organized; works well with all functional levels in the organization.
- Assertive; committed; effective listener; adapts to change; results oriented; decisive; ability to influence others.
- Experience with sales in anesthesia, critical care, and respiratory markets.
- Technical experience/education.
- Fluency in a second language.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
- Sit, and/or stand for 8 hours/day
Nonin offers an excellent total compensation package including competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits with medical, dental, vison, company paid life, AD&D, short and long term disability, profit sharing and a 401(k) contribution.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.