Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 8 years of experience with increasing responsibility within engineering product development organizations.
- 5 years of management experience leading cross-disciplinary engineering teams in a regulated industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated expertise in successful project management.
- Strong computer and presentation skills
- Highly motivated team player.
- Self-starter, highly organized, detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and time management.
- Customer focused, can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience working with medical device compliance to FDA and international standards.
- Experience with engineering cost reduction projects
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) experience
- New product development engineering experience.
- Sustaining or Continuation engineering experience.
- Manufacturing engineering experience.
- Quality engineering experience
- Six Sigma certification
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
- Ability to sit, and/or stand for 8 hours per day.
- Travel occasionally.
Nonin Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.